I was looking through my craft photos and realized that I had not posted this card yet. I made this for my brother’s birthday. I can’t believe I forgot to post it because I like the way it turned out.
I tried to keep it relatively CAS and even used some of my washi tape. The paint was left over outdoor paint. I poured some in a Dixie cup, diluted it with water, and flicked it onto the paper.
I have lots of other stuff going on. One of the most exciting things is that I have a new job which I will start next Monday. Woo hoo! I’m very excited to get started.
I have a few pictures of my daughter fencing that I thought I would share. These were all taken by my hubby’s iPhone over the last few weeks. I didn’t do any photo editing.
Liz & her pirate socks. She is known for her crazy socks (except in tournaments).
Liz’s game face.
I recently started taking an adult fencing class so that I can better understand the sport. I really enjoy the class. The other students are really fun. I’m not very good but I have a blast. I have to admit it is probably the only 90 minutes of the week where I am not thinking of my “To do” lists. I have to focus solely on what is going on when fencing or I walk away with even more bruises.
Well that’s all for me today! Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Birthday Sentiments (digital stamp) from Ann Vento of Raindrop Echo Designs
- Inks: None
- Papers: Papertrey white CS
- Tools: Big Shot, Die-namics Stacking Stars
- Embellishments: Misc washi tape, button, black pain, Spica clear glitter pen, black burlap twine
- Crafty Bloggers Network - M, SIO - (Feb) Anything Goes
- Digi Darla Challenge - W, SIO – Masculine
- Love to Create - 3E - String, Twine or Fibers
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- MyGrafico - 2W, SIO - Anything Goes
- The Paper Girls - 2W, layouts, cards - (2nd week) Washi Tape
- The Pink Elephant Monday Card Challenge - cards - Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
- Catered Crop - 2W - (2nd week) Stars
- Creative Inspirations Paint - 2W, SIO - (1st week) Anything Goes
- Eclectic Ellapu - 2E – Masculine
- Platypus Creek Digitals - 2W, SIO (freebie available) - (2nd week) Black, White and One other Colour
- Robyn`s Fetish - Use Ribbon or Twine
- Addicted to CAS 2W, 3E, 5C must be clean and simple - #7 (W1 of 2) Masculine
- Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - 2W, 2E, SIO, F, must use digi - (2nd week)Anything Goes
- Broken Box Stock – 2W, 3E, SIO – Week 2, Happy Birthday
- Card Makin' Mamas - 2W, 2E, cards only –week 2 Birthday
- Clearly Inspired - 2W, 1E, SIO - Week 1, Black and white pop of color
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes always
- Stamp n Doodle - music on site - Anything goes