Remember that song from Toad the Wet Sprocket? I use to love it. Anyhow, that song was running through my head when I was working on this scrapbook page. I wanted to scrap these pictures from our trip from Virginia Beach this spring. Liz wanted to swim in the ocean SO BAD, but it was too cold. You can see her pouty face in the bigger pic because I wouldn’t let her put on her swim suit. (I’m such a meanie!) The round pic is her running out of the ocean after I gave in and said she could put her feet in.
I’m going to keep this short. We are having people over later today so I’m off to clean the house. Have a great weekend! Thank you for stopping by!
In case you forgot about Toad the Wet Sprocket, here is the video for “Walk on the Ocean”.
- Papers: Papertrey kraft CS, Pink Paislee Nantucket paper pack
- Ink: Distress Ink Antique Linen
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Papertrey Edgers #1
- Embellishments: Twinery Caribbean baker’s twine
- Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too - 2W - Week 1, Summer / Vacation
- C.R.A.F.T. - 5E - Splashy/water
- Little Red Wagon - #140 beach
- Creatalicious Challenges - M, P15, F - (ends Jul-14) Anything goes
- Cupcake Craftroom - 3E, P1 - Lots of layers
- Crazy Amigo Challenge – Vacation
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Crafty Bloggers Network - 2W, SIO - (1st week) Anything Goes
- Lexi's Creations - 2W - (2nd week) At the Beach
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- Catch The Bug - 3E, SIO - Anything Goes