A little while ago I was lucky enough to win a few images from Emerald Faeries Garden. All of the images are so sweet and they all make me smile. I had to use one of my new images to make a card for a friend’s birthday.
Although the little tag is a little hard to read here, it says “Wish”.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great week end!
P.S. I’ll have the post with my February blog candy winner tomorrow.
- Stamps: Isla (digital stamp) from Emerald Fairies Garden
- Inks: None
- Papers: Neenah Crest CS, Papertrey Ripe Avocado & Kraft CS, Bazzill Basics Candle Glow CS, Prima Marketing Alla Prima DP pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Papertrey Bloom Builders #3, Stampin’ Up edge punch, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Paper Studio gem stone, LuminArte Icicles, Sakura gellyroll stardust clear glitter pen, misc. lace & button
- 2 Sisters Challenge – Anything goes
- Addicted To Stamps – Birthday with dots
- Allsorts Challenge – Anything goes
- Bunny Zoe's Challenge – Celebrations
- Celebrate the occasion – Birthday w/bling
- Clear Out Challenge – Birthday w/bling (papers, lace,gemstone were stash)
- Crafts & Me – Lace
- Crafty Purple Frog – Yellow & green
- Creatalicious (Bizzy Bec's) – Lace
- Deep Ocean Challenge – Spring
- Do You Stack Up – Things with wings
- Flutterby Wednesday – Open
- Made Especially for You – Stitching
- One Stitch At A Time – Digi
- Party Time Tuesday – Anything goes
- Pixie Cottage – Anything goes
- Ribbon Carousel Challenge – Anything goes
- Scrappy Frogs – Die cuts or punches
- Simon Says Stamp – Anything goes
- Paper Crafting Journey – Anything goes
- Paper Play – Something Old Something New (old = papers, lace, gemstone, New = image)
- The Perfect Sentiment – Die cut w/sentiment on front
- Sparkles Forum Challenge – Things with wings