Happy Saturday! Since I am sitting at my daughter’s fencing class for a couple of hours this morning, I thought I would take the time to post a card that I made for a friend’s (Scrap It Girl’s) birthday. (Stop by her blog to check out all her fabulous creations, her scrapping challenge, or to wish her a happy birthday.)
For this card, I inked up a new Lili of the Valley stamp that I got over Christmas. I love LOTV animal stamps. So, so cute!
It also gave me the chance to use one of the Christmas gifts my hubby gave me, one of the PTI Bloom Builders dies. Is he a good gift shopper or what?
If you like this stamp and would like one of your own, keep checking back. I bought 2 of these stamps so that I could give one away as blog candy on my blog. I’ll get the post up soon.
I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
- Stamps: Balloon Bunny from Lili of the Valley, Say It (In Pieces) (digikit) by Hero Arts
- Inks: None
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Papertrey kraft CS, Bazzill Basics Aqua CS, October Afternoon Sidewalks paper pad
- Tools: Martha Stewart edge punch, Big Shot, Papertrey Bloom Builders #3 die, Sewing machine, Copic markers, misc. pink CS from scrap pile
- Embellishments: The Twinery baker’s twine, button , Sakura stardust gelly roll pen
- Lili’s Little Fairies – Spring Colors
- Allsorts challenge – Free & easy
- Catch the Bug – Anything goes
- Craft Us Crazy – Anything goes
- Craft Your Days Away – stitching
- Delightful Challenges – Punches & Dies
- Do You Stack UP? Anything goes
- Frosted Designs – ribbon or twine
- Fun with Shapes – birthday
- Fussy & Fancy Friday – Polka Dots
- Incy Wincy – Flowers
- Lollipop Crafts – Anything goes
- My Time to Craft - A=adorable
- Party Time Tuesday – Anything goes
- Polly Craft Challenge – Favorite Things (Copics, twine, button)
- Simon Says Stamp – Animal antics
- Stamp & Create – Anything goes
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays – die cuts & punches
- Sunday's W/Chrissy – birthdays
- Victorine Stamps – Anything goes
- Whimsy Inspires – Mae your own flowers