Last week my mother in law asked if I could make some note cards for her. Since my mojo was in a slump, I turned to Pinterest for some inspiration.
I made her 10 note cards based on a project I saw on Pinterest (see below) and was able to used up some scraps.
My note card –
The card I CASED from Pinterest -
Isn't Kasia's card fabulous? (If you like it, leave her some love here.)
Now, for the winner of my January blog candy a Sarah Kay First Kiss (by Stampavie) clear stamp.
And the winner is….
Congratulations Lynn! Email me at shestamps11-blogs(at)yahoo(dot)com with in the next 10 days and I will pop your stamp on the mail.
Have a wonderful week!
- Stamps: Fancy Flourishes from Papertrey
- Inks: Close To My Heart Chocolate ink
- Tools: Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Cricut, Sure Cuts A lot software, Flutters & Flowers SVG file from My Time Made Easy
- Papers: Papertrey kraft & dark chocolate CS, misc. dp scraps
- Embellishments: White Sakura pen