Happy Thursday! It’s time for a new Meljen’s Designs challenge. This week the challenge is to use HEARTS as an embellishment. The “A team” will have lots of eye candy for you using hearts at the Meljen’s Designs blog.
I have another Valentine’s Day card to share with you this week. This is another image that I always really liked but never had the time to use.
Have a great week! Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Honey Bears (digital stamp) by Meljen’s Designs
- Inks: None
- Papers: Neenah crest CS, Papertrey kraft & dark chocolate CS, My Mind’s Eye Be-Loved DP
- Tools: Big Shot, Die-Namics Hearts A Plenty Die, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Jillibean Soup kraft mini brown alpha stickers, Papertrey button twine, misc. button, Spica clear glitter pen
- Card Makin' Mamas – Something Ols (Old paper & image)
- Corrosive Challenge – Hearts
- Craft Us Crazy – Love/Valentine and/or animals
- Crafty Purple Frog – Anything Goes
- Cupcake Craft challenge – All you need is love
- Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge – Anything goes
- Dream Valley – Animals
- Inky Impressions – heart you
- Simply Create Too – Love is in the air
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays – Have a heart
- Stampin’ with the dragon – anything goes
- Stamp-n-doodle – Animal
- The Kraft Journal – tie it up
- That’s Krafty Thursday – kraft
- Wags N Whiskers – valentines