Thanksgiving is just a week away! Do you have your stretchy pants ready? Just kidding. Although I love seeing my extended family on Thanksgiving, turkey and the rest of the Thanksgiving fixin’s are not my favorite meal. Why couldn’t the pilgrims eat pasta? And chocolate? Can’t forget the chocolate.
Anyhow, whether you like turkey or not, this little guy is looking for a pardon this year. He would like you to eat some of his farm yard friends like the cow or pig. Or how about Tofurky this year? Do you think the farmer will be able to find him in his cute disguise?
The new Meljen’s Design challenge is “Thanksgiving or Thank you”. Melissa is putting some new Thanksgiving themed images in the store today. Aren’t the perfect for the challenge or any last minute Thanksgiving projects you might have?
If you like the paper I used, check out my blog candy! The paper I used is from the Darling Dear paper pad.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Save the Turkey (digital stamp) by Meljen’s Designs
- Inks: None
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white, Papertrey Kraft cs, Stampin’ Up Ruby Red, My Mind’s Eye Six by Six Darling Dear paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Copic markers
- Embellishments/Other: Burlap, Papertrey button twin, misc. buttons
- Sketch for you to try - November Sketch For You To Try
- 2 Sisters challenge – Anything goes
- AUD Sentiments – Thanksgiving
- Card Mad Fairy's Digi Day challenge – Texture
- Crafting for all seasons – Thanksgiving
- Cupcake Inspirations – photo insp
- Desert Island – recipe – used wings, buttons, fussy cuts
- Dream Valley – Stitching
- Gingersnap Creations – Random Redhead challenge – livestock
- Mad for Markers – anything goes with copics
- Order of Opus Gluei – what’s on your head (bunny ears)
- Pattie's Creation Challenge- Thanksgiving
- Sassy Cheryl’s Challenge – anything goes
- Scrappy Frogs – kraft
- Sentimental Sundays – Thanksgiving
- Shelly's Images-Terrifically Thrilling Thursday – anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp – Thanksgiving
- Speedy the Cat Challenge – Favorite Technique (coloring with copic markers)
- Delightful Challenges – Bingo (Buttons, dimension, patterned paper)
- Sarah Hurley – Buttons
- Dare to be Sassy – Season of Thanks
- Rainbow Lady – Thanksgiving