Another Christmas card done! Have you started yours? I envy the people that have been working on them all year. I know I will come up short and have to send out (dare I say it?) store bought cards. Oh well, I will continue working on them as much as I can over the next couple of months. (Eeks –Can you believe Christmas is only a couple of months away?)
This is another Meljen’s Designs image that I loved as soon as I saw it. For what ever reason, I didn’t have time to use it before now so I am happy to finally have the chance to color him up.
By the way, are you a fan of Meljen’s Designs images? Did you see there is a DT call going on right now? We are looking for a few fun and talented people to join the team. You can find all the details on this post.
Since it is Thursday, Melissa is releasing some new images into the shop. Here’s a look at them. If you would like to see some projects using them, stop by the Meljen’s Designs blog. The DT has some projects ready for the new challenge (Ribbon) using these new images.
I hope you will join the Meljen’s Designs “Ribbon” challenge this week!
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Cozy Winter Owl (digital stamps) by Meljen’s Designs, Holiday Wishes by Papertrey
- Inks: Close To My Heart Cranberry ink
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Papertrey kraft CS, Close To My Heart Mistletoe paper pack
- Tools: Copic markers, Cricut, Pretty Packaging SVG file from Lindsay Stamp Stuff on mygrafico.com
- Embellishments: Stampendous Fun Flock, Crystal Stickles, Winter White Hug Snug seam binding, Kaiser gem stones, Tatter Angels glimmer mist
- ABC Christmas Challenge - U=unused stash (The snowflake, which was cut last year and stashed away, and the image)
- Bah Humbug – Glitz & Glitter
- Fab's Big Christmas cards challenge – Something shiny and/or snowflake
- Bee-Crafty – Bling
- Card Making Fairy's Digi Day challenge – Christmas
- Forever Friends – (monthly challenge) use a sentiment
- I Did It Creations – Anything Goes
- Little Claire’s – Christmas
- Lollipop Crafts – Critters
- Lothian Crafts – Anything goes
- Mami Doodles – Mother Nature
- One Stitch At A Time – Anything Goes
- One Stop Craft Challenge – Anything Goes
- Ribbon Carousel Challenge – Sparkle
- Saturday Challenge – Anything goes with sparkle
- Squigglefly Challenge – Stripes
- Stamp-n-Doodle – Outdoors
- Whoopsi Daisy – Christmas
- Woodware USA – Anything Goes