It’s Sunday so it is time for a new Sentimental Sundays challenge. This week our challenge is “Autumn”. Don’t forget to include a sentiment!
For my card I inked up a House Mouse stamp that I had stashed away. I get so used to using digital images that I sometimes forget that I have some rubber laying around. I love to go apple picking with my family in the fall. We have fun trying all different varieties of apples, posing for cheesy photos, and just goofing around. Of course we also love the fresh donuts and apple cider shakes they sell there too. This little guy reminds me of all the fun that we will have in the not to distant future when we head to the apple orchard.
I planned on chatting on a while more but things got a bit hectic with a sick dog, an emergency trip to the vet, and mopping the floor numerous times. I’ll save you the details and postpone my chit chat for a better day.
I hope you will join the Sentimental Sundays team and link up your “Autumn” themed project (with a sentiment). Be sure to stop by the Sentimental Sundays blog to see the projects created by my talented teamies.
Have a great day!
- Stamps: An Apple a Day (Hop It) from House Mouse Designs and Worldwide Thank You Ticket Sentiments (digital stamp) by Raindrop Echo Designs at Whimsy Stamps
- Inks: none
- Papers: Papertrey kraft & dark chocolate CS, Neenah Crest CS, Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 mini deck
- Tools: Sewing machine, Stampin’ Up edge punch, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Twinery baker’s twine, misc button
- Aly’s Sunday Challenge – Add a bow
- Clearly Inspired – patterned paper
- Craft Us Crazy – Autumn colors
- Crafts & Me – Buttons & Bows
- Creative Card Crew – Anything goes
- Delicious Doodles – Start Fresh (New DP pad)
- Digi Stamps 4 Joy – autumn colors
- Emerald Fairies Garden Challenge - Buttons
- Everybody art challenge – autumn
- Fresh Brewed challenges – (monthly) something new (new DP pad)
- Fun with shapes – what you want
- Ladybug Crafts Ink – Anything goes
- Lexi’s creations – Autumn
- My Mum's Craft Shop – lots of layers
- Paper Variety – use stamps
- Papertake Weekly – anything goes
- Pile It On – Starts with B (button, bow, bakers twine, bunny, bushel basket)
- Ribbon Carousel Challenge - Anything goes
- Stamp Something – Anything goes
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays – Thank you
- Stamp-n-Doodle - Anything Goes
- That's Krafty Thursday – kraft paper