*** Please scroll down for my Shelly’s Images GDT post. ***
It’s Thursday so it is time for the new Meljen’s Designs release and the new challenge. Melissa is releasing the cutest back to school images this week on Whimsy Stamps. And…. they work perfectly with the new “Back 2 School” challenge.
Once again my daughter was looking for a bookmark. If you have followed my blog for awhile, you might remember that I have already made her several. I don’t know what she does with them! I will make her a new one (she even made herself one) and she will use it for a week or so. Next thing I know there is a Kleenex sticking out of her book again. What’s a mom to do?
I made another book mark but this time I make one of my own design. I made it a bit bigger than usual (approx. 3-1/2” x 5-1/2” finished size) and slips over the corner of the page to help keep her place. Maybe it will be too big to lose?
I was able to use up some scrap paper when I made this. In fact, everything on the book mark except the image and the stickers, were scraps. Woo hoo, I cleaned out a little bit of my stash.
Please stop by the Meljen’s Designs blog to see the creations from the rest of the DT. Our challenge this week is “Back 2 School”. I hope you will join in and link up your back to school themed projects.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Apple for Teacher by Meljen’s Designs on Whimsy Stamps
- Inks: None
- Papers: Neenah Crest Solar White CS, Papertrey kraft CS, Bazzill Basics red CS, October Afternoon Schoolhouse paper pad,
- Tools: Sewing machine, Copic markers, EK Success edge punch
- Embellishments: October Afternoon Report Card stickers, October Afternoon Ducks In a Row Journal cards, misc. gingham ribbon and cotton crochet thread
- Allsorts Challenge – Free & Easy
- Card Makin’ Mamas – Food or Drink
- Catered Crop – FTR17 recipe (I used red, white, green, kraft, sentiment sticker, gingham, copics, ribbon)
- Cheerful Stamp Pad – Going around in Circles
- Come & Get It challenge – Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion – Anything Goes
- Crafts 4 Eternity – anything but a card
- Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge – School Time
- For Fun Challenge – Anything Goes
- Scrap Creations – Buttons or bows
- Lil Red Wagon – Put a critter on it
- Paper Creations Ink – Stitching
- Ribbon Carousel Challenge – Anything goes
- Sarah Hurley – Punch It
- Sew Many – Anything Goes
- Stamp Man Challenge – Stitching
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays –back to school
- Stampin’ Sisters in Christ – any type of creature
- The Latte Lounge – Anything goes progressive challenge