Happy Thursday! The Meljen’s Designs DT has another fun challenge for you. This week we are challenging you to use PINK & PEARLS.
For my card, I used one of Melissa’s new images, Swan Princess. I thought she would look perfect on a birthday card for a girl. The sentiment is from Raindrop Echo Designs, another talented Whimsy Stamps designer.
I hope you will join us for our PINK & PEARLS challenge. You can find all the challenge details on the Meljen’s Designs blog.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Swan Princess by Meljen’s Designs , Party Mini Letter Seals by Raindrop Echo Designs (Both available on Whimsy Stamps)
- Papers: Papertrey kraft CS, Georgia Pacific white CS, Bazzill Basics pink CS, BasicGrey Sweet Threads DP
- Inks: Stampin’ Up Regal Rose
- Tools: Stampin’ Up 1-1/4” circle punch, Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Hug Snug Seam Binding Pink Aster, PaperStudios gemstones, White Opal Liquid Pearls
- Card Cupids – more than 3 layers
- Catch the Bug – anything goes
- Craft Your Passion – Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar – Things with Wings
- Creative Card Crew – Wings
- Critter Sketch Challenge – Get Krafty
- Digi Stamps 4 Joy – Wings
- Drunken Stampers – Birthday
- Emerald Fairies Garden Challenge – Lots of Bling
- Scrap Creations – Happy Birthday
- Oh La La Creations - Happy Birthday
- Paper Crafting Journey – Feathered Friends
- Paper Shelter – Celebrate (birthday)
- Party Time Tuesdays – Summer Birthday
- Scrappy Frogs – Birthday
- Stamp Something – Digi day
- Stampin’ Sisters in Christ Something new (New image and papers)
- Stampsmith – Birthday
- Tuesday Throwdown – animal