Here we go! This is my first post using Microsoft Live Writer. Blogger has been frustrating me lately so I thought I would try something new. I like the “What you see is what you get” aspect of Live Writer. But, like all Microsoft products, I am sure it will lure me in, get me hooked, and then break or fail in some way, leaving me miserable.
Okay, I know you didn’t come here today to listen to my MS woes so I will get onto “bidness”. The new Meljen’s Designs challenge is a recipe challenge. We want to see 3 colors, 2 patterned papers, and 1 bow. Here is my project using one of the images being released today.
I also used the freebie from the Meljen’s Designs blog from Monday.
Here is a peek at all the new images that are now available at Whimsy Stamps.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Little Pull Duck from Meljen's Designs (on Whimsy Stamps), Sweet Things Come In Small Packages (Freebie) from Meljen's Designs
- Inks: Distress Inks Antique Linen
- Papers: PaperTrey kraft CS, Neenah Crest solar white, October Afternoon Ducks In a Row & Farm Fresh paper packs, misc. pink & blue CS
- Tools: Copic Markers, Sewing Machine, Fiskars edge punch, Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities
- Embellishments: The Twinery bakers twine, misc. button, Sakura white ink pen
- Catch the Bug – 4 or more layers
- Catered Crop – recipe / I used polka dot DP, colors of kraft, blue, yellow, button, sewing machine, sewing
- Cupcake Craftroom – Fresh & new (a new baby!)
- One Stitch At A Time – Baby
- My Partner in Crime - 3 or more layers
- Raise the Bar – Hey Chick (or baby bird, duck, etc.)
- That’s Krafty Thursday – #50 – use KRAFT
- Sundays with Crissy – Spring is in the air or New baby