I love cards that use a sentiment for a focal point. I used a sentiment from the Gratitude Sentiments digital stamp set created by Raindrop Echo Designs (available on Whimsy Stamps). Verve Sketch VLVMar2011 (week 3) was the starting point for my card. Cream seam binding was dyed using an ink pad to match my papers. In real life, it is the exact color but the color changes a bit in the photo.
I hope you will join for our "Let's Get Sentimental" challenge at the Sentimental Sundays Challenge blog.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Gratitude Sentiments by Raindrop Echo Designs available on Whimsy Stamps
- Papers & CS: PaperTrey kraft CS, Close To My Heart Perfect Day paper pack
- Inks: Close To My Heart Sorbet ink (for dying the seam binding)
- Tools: Sewing Machine, Stampin' Up edge punch, Martha Stewart leaft punch, 1" circle punch (for flower base)
- Embellishments: Tattered Angels pearl glimmer mist, PaperStudio pearls, Hug Snug cream seam binding
- Dare to Be Sassy - Make your own embellishment
- Digi Doodles Shop Best - Anything Goes
- Do You Stack Up - Add a bow
- Little Miss Muffet Challenge - Brads, pearls or gems
- Paper Cutz - Anything Goes
- Res-Q - Be a surgeon
- Sugar Creek Hollow - Anything goes
- Terrifically Thrilling Thursday - Anything Goes