The first award, Four!, is from Anne Marie. If you haven't checked out her blog, run on over there. Gorgeous stuff.
1) Four TV shows that you watch.
* Glee (Love it!)
*Raising Hope (Makes me laugh out loud. The perfect show for my odd sense of humor)
*True Blood (Start the new season already!)
*So You Think You Can Dance
2) Four things you are passionate about.
*Crafting (you know I had to throw this in.)
3) Four words/phrases you say a lot:
* 8 million (Everything is 8 million.... if I didn't throw this in I think DH would lodge a complaint.) * What ever
* Clean your room
* Who wants a treat? (With 3 pets, it gets said a lot)
4) Four things you learned in the past
*Sometimes you just got to let it go
*You need to take time for yourself to recharge your batteries
*If something doesn't seem "right", it probably isn't
*Treasure your family and friends. They can be gone in a blink of an eye.
5) Four place you would like to go
*ITALY (can I list this for all 4?) I have always wanted to go to Italy. I want to aborb the culture, art, & food.
*Ireland - I was there once but not for long enough.
* Disney World - I've been there several times but would like to go once more before my daughter out grows the magic. Would really love to go at Christmas to see all the decorations. I also had the best pizza I have ever had in my life there on our last trip.
6) Four things you did yesterday (**note: I typed this on Monday)
* Straightened up the house
*Washed dishes (DH cooked!)
* made 4 cards
7) Four things you are looking forward to
* Short term - this coming Saturday we are going to the Roller Derby to celebrate my brother's 40th birthday with a bunch of friends. I have never been to one and want to check it out.
*Spending some time with my girl friends (see recharge batteries above)
*Watching my daughter grow and mature
*warmer weather . The cold is killing me this year.
8) Four things you love about winter
This is a hard one because I really don't like winter.
* Sitting in front of the fireplace reading a book
* the really cold days where you don't feel guilty staying indoors and not doing much of anything
*Seeing all the Christmas lights & decorations.
9) Tag four people to play along
** See the end of my post.
For this award you are supposed to list 3 things that make me different from everyone else & pass the award to 5 fellow bloggers.
Things that make me different from every one else:
**I am hopelessly addicted to Starbucks mochas.
**I hate shopping, especially shopping for clothes.I shop when I have to but on-line shopping rules. (I love amazon.com & Landsend.com!)
**I love to sleep. I need a good 8 hours a night to function and not be cranky. I love it if I get 9 hours.
My last award comes from Iris. I encourage you to check out her blog. She is one talented 10-year old.
1) Thank the person giving you this award and link to their blog. **Thank you Iris!
2)Share 8 things about you! **I already shared a lot of info for the previous 2 awards and will use it for this one too. I'm running out of stuff to share.
3) Give the award to 8 fellow bloggers that you have just discovered. **see end of awards post
4) Contact them and tell them about their award!
** Okay, here are the people that I choose to pass the award too - All of you! If you would like to participate and pass any of these awards on to your blogging friends, go right on ahead. I know, I'm breaking the rules a bit. That's me, the rebel. (See I did share something else about me.)
Now, on to Music Saves My Soul Saturday. This week I am sharing my favorite song from Tegan and Sara.
Have a great week end!