I have a new Meljen's Design project to share with you. It fits with the new Meljen's Design challenge theme of "Sweet Like Candy (or Cookies)".
I used the Little Heart Gingerbread from Meljen's Designs new release.
Did you notice that I used one of the Martha Stewart doilies that I was looking for? A blogging friend and follow SS DT member, Chris, sent me some. I was so excited to get them. Now I am walking that line between wanting to use them on everything and hoarding them.
I hope you will get a chance to join in the Meljen's Designs Sweet Like Candy (or Cookies) challenge for your chance to win some Meljen's Designs digital images.
Oops, I almost forgot. You can get a free Meljen's Designs Christmas coloring page HERE. My daughter loves it!
Have a great week end!
- Stamps: Little Heart Gingerbread from Meljen's Designs & Christmas Sentiments from Raindrop Echo Designs (both available on Whimsy Stamps )
- Papers & CS: PaperTrey kraft & dark chocolate CS, October Afternoon Very Merry Fill the Stockings & Sing the Carols DP, Neenah Crest solar white
- Inks: Distress Inks
- Tools: Copic markers, scissors to distress the edges
- Embellishments: Hug Snug seam binding, Martha Stewart tags/doilies, PaperTrey bakers twine, misc buttons
- AI Factory - anything goes
- Artistic Stamper - Christmas
- Challenge Up Your Life - Christmas or Advent
- Crafty Purple Frog - Christmas
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything goes
- Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
- Flourishes - Yummy Treats
- For Fun - Christmas
- Fresh Brewed - Merry Christmas
- Gingerloft - Distressing
- Hana & Friends - Just a little Christmas
- Mad for Markers - anything goes
- Opus Gluei - Anything Goes
- Pear Tree Designs - Anything Goes
- Penny's Challenge - Christmas
- Stamp Insanity - Christmas your way
- Stempel Magie - Christmas Baking
- Tiffany Doodles - Christmas
- Top Tip Tuesday - Christmas inspired