Here is DT member Dorcas' sketch that I worked from. Isn't it a fun one?
My card started out as an anniversary card for my husband but just looked too childish. So instead of using the "Happy Anniversary" sentiment that I had ready, I typed up this one. Now I still need to make an Anniversary card! Yikes - I'm running out of time.
I hope you will join us and use this wonderful sketch from Dorcas. Just remember to include a sentiment.Last week I was sadly remiss in welcoming the new designers to the Sentimental Sundays team. We have a large, international team that is going to be a ton of fun and will offer you a lot of inspiration.
Meet the new designers on the Sentimental Sundays team.
A complete list of all 23 (yes 23!) designers including the senior DT can be found on the Sentimental Sundays blog.
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope to see your entry in the Sentimenal Sundays sketch challenge.
- Images: Ellie digital stamp (freebie) from Tiddly Inks, Hugs & Kisses (freebie) from Wendy Colledge
- Papers & CS: My Mind's Eye Love Nest, PTI Dark Chocolate, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
- Inks: None
- Tools: Paper piercing tool, Copic Markers
- Embellishments: Inkssentials white gel pen, Glossy Accents, PTI bakers twine, misc. button
- Techniques: paper piecing, paper piercing
- 2 Sisters Challenge - Birthdays
- By the Cute & Girly - Jungle
- Catch the Bug - Anything goes
- City Crafter - Get your Digi On
- Crazy for Challenges - Square card
- Iris' Spot - Anything Goes
- Anything Challege - B is for Birthday
- Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes
- Speedy the Cat - Paper piercing
- Wee Memories - Birthday Bash