For my KLM Designs DT post this week, I thought I would make a "Thank You" card using the Birdhouse Globe image. This time of year I never seem to have enough thank you cards on hand.
Using some of the left over scraps, I also decorated the inside of the card. I like this paper too much to throw any of it out!
Don't forget that the Sentimental Sundays challenge this week is "Thoroughly Thankful ". Please stop by and enter your Thank You or Thanksgiving card in our challenge.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Images: Birdhouse Globe by KLM Designs, Celebration by Close To My Heart, (inside sentiment) Gratitude Sentiments by Raindrop Echo Designs available on Whimsy Stamps
- Papers & CS: Neenah Crest Solar White, Papertrey dark chocolate & white CS, Cosmo Cricket Togetherness mini deck DP
- Inks: Close To My Heart Chocolate, Distressed Inks Antique Linen
- Tools: EK Sucess punch, paper piercing tool, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Papertrey bakers twine, misc. buttons
- Techniques: Ink distress, faux stitching
- ABC DT Challenge - Sew Special
- Alphabet Challenge - Doodling (my faux stitching is all doodled on)
- CCEE Stampers - Buttons
- Digi Doodle Shops Best - Anything Goes
- Fairy Fun Fridays - Buttons & Bows
- For Fun challenge - Be Thankful
- Fun at Fairy Knoll - Thankful
- Gingersnap Creations(random red head challenge) - stitching
- Hodge Podge Shop - Anything Goes
- Paper Playtime - Thank you
- Paper Pretties - Thank you
- Paper Romance - Your Favorite Thing (My new paper from Cosmo Cricket)
- Raise the Bar - Grateful
- Simple Doodles - As Cute As A Button
- Stamp Something - Thankful Somethings
- Stamp Smith Challenge - Thank you/Thankful
- Sweet Stop - SSS83 Sketch + decorate the inside
- Tellens Place - Give Thanks
- Top Tip Tuesday - layer on layer