The theme this week at Sentimental Sundays is Autumn or Fall. Perfect timing. It is getting chilly here in Wisconsin this week and some of the leaves are starting to turn colors. The kids have a school field trip on Friday to the pumpkin farm. Fall is most definitely in the air.
This sweet image was a freebie from Tiddly Inks. I'm not sure if you can still get him free, but you might want to go check out her store to see the other adorable images and papers available.
I am going to run off now. I have find some nice clothes to wear to dinner. I am trying to decide if I can still wear cute, black capris with a long sleeved top. I don't want to break out the long pants & jeans yet.
Enjoy your week. Make sure you stop by the Sentimental Sundays blog. As you know, Ann always has a freebie posted. This week, she made sentiments out of some of my favorite quotes so I am especially excited. Go get 'em! While you are there, join our challenge with your fall/autumn project with a sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Images: Tiddly Inks pumpkin, Northwoods Rubber sentiment
- Paper: GP CS, Kaiser Craft Devonshire collection, , SU Chocolate Chip, PTI kraft
- Inks: None
- Tools: Big Shot, Swiss Dots embossing folder, Nestablities, Copics
- Embellishments: Hug Snug seam binding, Dew Drops
- Baby Bud Designs - Fall/Halloween
- Cards for Men - Autumn
- Catch the Bug - Anything goes for WCD
- Copic Creations - Orange
- Craftalicious - Autumn
- Crafty Little Place - Autumn
- Fashionista Friday - Orange
- For Fun - Fall (no halloween)
- My Time To Craft - Autumn
- Really Reasonable Ribbon - Fall
- Simon Says Stamp - Autumn photo inspiration
- Stamp N Doodle - Anything Goes
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays - Open Challenge
- Tuesday Taggers - Autumn