I made this card for my brother in-law's birthday. I have had this Huffy Fish image for ages and couldn't resist the opportunity to use. He is older than me by only a few years, but younger is younger. Right? What else could this fish be thinking?
I hope you will join us this week at Sentimenal Sundays for our "Birthday" challenge.
Thank you for looking!
- Image: Huffy Fish from Digi Shack
- Papers: Papertrey kraft, Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, My Mind's Eye Where the Heart Is DP, Neenah Solar White CS
- Inks: None
- Tools: Stampin' Up 3/4" circle punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Big Shot, Paper piercing tool, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Dill button, dew drops, Close To My Heart hemp, Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star pen, Inkssentials white pen, Zig Writer chocolate
- Techniques: Faux Stitching