I broke out my brand new October Afternoon holiday papers and my favorite trim. (I found some more at a local crafting store and bought the last little bit they had.) I used up some old snowflake eyelets that have been in my stash forever. I don't know where I got them or who made them. Both layers of DP were dry embossed to add a little texture.
You can keep track of what is going on with Fire Cracker Designs on Pamela's blog or by visiting the store. You can see the Child of Winter digi I used along with the rest of the series HERE in the store. Did you know that Pamela offers a free digi most week ends? The one from last week end is a wonderful autumn digi. Download it before it is moved into the shop.
Thank you for looking!
- Bah Humbug - Favorite Medium (digi stamps w/copic markers)
- Card Patterns - Sketch 80
- Christmas Stampin' All Year long - Brad or Eyelet
- Crafty Sentiments - Use a digi
- Digital Tuesdays - Dots & Stripes
- Fab N Funky - Wha' Eva'
- Fussy N Fancy Friday - Christmas colors
- Ginger Loft - Anything Goes
- Ooh La La - Stripes
- Sarah Hurley - Snowflakes
- Simon Says Stamp - Holiday Fun
- Southern Girls Challenge - Anything Goes
- Stamp Something - Spots & Stripes
- Stamps: Child of Winter from Fire Cracker Designs by Pamela
- Papers & CS: October Afternoon Very Merry Fill the Stockings & Write the Cards, PTI white CS, Neenah Solar White, SU Chocolate Chip, misc. green.
- Inks: None
- Tools: Cropadile, Copic Markers, Big Shot, Swiss Dots & Distressed Stripes Provocraft embossing folders.
- Embellishments: Colonial Brown Hug Snug seam binding, PTI bakers twine, misc. trim, misc. snow flake eyelets