I had a sketch, I knew what image I wanted to use and I thought it would take me no time at all the get this card done. It's not like there was a lot of coloring to do. I could not have been more wrong. Did you ever have one of those days were every piece of paper you cut was wrong? I certainly did. First it was too small, then it was cut crooked. I used up an entire 12x12 piece of paper making this card because of all my mistakes. Anyhow, I finally finished this card. I don't really like the DP with the embossing, but it's stuck down now. I decided to still share it because not every project can turn out how we envision it.
If you missed the Sweet N Sassy blog hop, you still can see the wonderful creations from the DT starting on the Sweet N Sassy blog. I used the sketch from Janette's blog and the non-traditional Christmas colors challenge from Chrissy's blog.
Thank you for looking!
- Bah Humbug - A Christmas Carol (Frosty the Snowman)
- Bee Crafty - Anything Goes with a Digi
- Charisma Cards - Inspired by Song (Frosty the Snowman)
- Cupcake Craft Challenge - Let's Get Digital
- Daisy Doodles - Anything Goes with a digi
- Just Inspirational - Use a digi
- Paper Sundaes - Christmas
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays - Christmas
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Winter Wonderland
- Stamps: Smiley Snowman digital stamp from Sweet N Sassy, Tree Trimming Trio by PTI
- Papers & CS: American Craft Play Hopscotch, SU Chocolate Chip, GP white CS, misc. pink
- Inks: SU Chocolate Chip & Close to Cocoa
- Tools: Big Shot, Provocraft Embossing folder, Fiskars edge punch, Copic markers, sanding block
- Embellishments: SU Chocolate Chip ribbon