This is my third week on the Firecracker Designs by Pamela guest digi DT. I really wanted to try my hand at coloring Count Your Blessings. It is such a beautiful image.
Today the FCD team is having a blog hop. I wasn't able to make a project for the hop, but if you would like to join, please start at Hetty's blog.
Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day.
- All Sorts challenge - Autumn Colors
- Alphabet challenge - U=unused stash (the sprinkles have sat in my stash over a year unused)
- Copic Creations - Shading on or around an image
- Creative Card Crew - Autumn
- Delightful Sketches - Pumpkins
- Glitterbabe -Anything goes with bling
- Instyle - Photo/color inspiration
- Incy Wincy - Autumn colors
- Pixie Cottage - Mellow Fruitfullness
- Polly Craft - Autumn Colors
- Speedy The Cat - Fall Colors
- Spoonful of Sugar - Fall colors-
- Wee Memories - Fall into Autumn
- Your Next Stamp - Give Thanks
- Images: Count Your Blessings from Firecracker Designs by Pamela
- Papers & CS: Neenah Solar White CS, GP white CS, the Paper Studio blue & orange CS, the Paper Studio Thanksgiving Words & Traditions Floral Paisley DP
- Inks: None
- Tools: Copic Markers, Big Shot, Spellbinders Oval Nestabilities, Martha Stewart edge punch, Zip Dry glue
- Embellishments: Annabelle Stamps 3mm Toffee Sprinkles, Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll Pen, misc. ribbon