About 4 pm on Friday, I realized I did not have a birthday card on hand for the birthday party we were going to attend on Saturday. Since I have seen some really cute cards with pinwheels over the last few weeks, I decided to try one. This card was so quick to put together and I love the way it turned out.
I wasn't able to get a project for the new Sentimental Sundays challenge finished this week. The new theme is "Weddings" and I would love to see what you create. As always, Ann Vento from Raindrop Echo Designs has created some digi freebies that you can download on the Sentimental Sundays blog this week. I hope I see you over there.
Thank you for looking!
- 365 Cards - Day 196 - Sketchy Sunday
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Embossing
- Alphabet Challenge - U=unused stash (the DP is one of the first paper packs I bought from SU a long time ago)
- Crafty Cardmakers - CAS
- Creative Belli challenge - Anything that starts w/ "B" (old button from my stash)
- Fairy Fun Fridays - Embossing
- Sew Many - Embossing
- Simple Doodles - Color me with dots
- Stampin' Royalty - Stitching madness
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Stitching
- Town Scrapper - We're in stitches
- Stamps - Celebrate the Occasion from Close To My Heart
- Inks: Chocolate from Close to My Heart
- Papers: Cutie Pie DP from Stampin' Up, Kraft CS from PaperTrey
- Tools: Paper piercing tool, Big Shot, ProvoCraft Swiss Dots embossing folder
- Embellishments: Stampin' Up So Saffron ribbon , Bazzill Basics White Rick Rack, PaperTrey silk ribbon, Zig chocolate marker, misc. button
- Techniques: Faux Stitching