The Sentimental Sundays challenge for this week is "anything goes". I decided to keep plugging away at making Christmas cards and used this snowman image from Prairie Fairy Designs.
I feel like my mojo has left me again. I was all set to send the day (Saturday) crafting and expected to finish several projects but I only finished 2 cards. I battled with my printer - for some reason today it has decided it likes to eat my paper and then get jammed up. I battle with my PC - I am unable to search my files to find what I want unless I remember the file name. After much research and lots of phone calls to people more tech savy then me, I found out it is a "known issue" with Windows 7 but unfortunately none of the available patches have helped me. I feel like I spent the day battling tech problems and it sucked my creativity dry. I hope to get these issues taken care of and feel more creative soon.
I hope your mojo hasn't left you. As I mentioned earlier, the Sentimental Sundays challenge is "anything goes". As long at you have a new project with a sentiment you can participate in the challenge. (All the details are on the challenge blog.) I hope that you will join us for your chance to win some fabulous digital sentiment sets from Raindrop Echo Designs.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Alphabet Challenge - O=oval
- Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C48 Sketch (I didn't get it in on time)
- Craft Your Days Away - Favorite things (Copic markers & Nestabilities)
- Crafty Card Makers - punches
- Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club - Snowmen
- Digi Doodle Shop Best - Favorite Stamp (this cute snowman)
- Dutch Dare - Anything Goes
- Gingersnap - Holiday Happenings Outdoor Elements
- Moving Along With The Times - Christmas
- Our Creative Corner - Embossing
- Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
- Stamp TV Friday Christmas Challenge - Use punches or dies
- Images: Little Birdie by Prairie Fairy Designs, Snow Wonderful by Verve Stamps
- Papers & CS: Georgia Pacific and Neenah Solar White CS, Close To My Heart Juniper CS, Tulip CS & Jingle DP, misc. pink CS
- Inks: Close To My Heart Juniper & Tulip ink
- Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities, Provo Craft Snowflake embossing folder, Big Shot, EK Success snowflake punch, Copic & Prisma color markers
- Embellishements: misc dew drops, Diamond Stickles, misc. white ribbon, white pompon
- Techniques: Paper piecing