My blogging friend Maria from Crafty Creations was kind enough to send me some Penny Black and Stamping Bella images. I couldn't wait to use them but then life intervened and I was too busy to play with them. I got this one out and colored it while watching "So You Think You Can Dance" with my daughter on Thursday.
I wanted to practice with my Copics (practice, practice, practice, right?) and am happy with the way this image turned out. I didn't like the color of the floor so I went over it with Prismacolor pencils and OMS to change the color a bit.
The image is colored to go with some October Afternoon papers that I had sitting in my stash that I hadn't cut into yet. I like these colors and it makes a great boyish card to add to my stash.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you have a fabulous week end.
- 2 Sisters Challenge - Stitching
- Challenge Up Your Life - Celebrations
- Craft Your Days Away - Favorite Things (copics)
- Crafty Card Makers - Birthday
- Crafty Catz - Animals
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Cupcake
- Creative Crafts - Animal Antics
- Creative Friday - Cupcake or muffin
- Donna's Den of Crafts - Something Sweet
- I Did It Creations - Anything Goes
- Moving Along with the Times - Sketch Challenge 59
- Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes Birthday
- Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
- Raise the Bar - ABC (animals, brown stitching, cupcake)
- Scrappy Frogs - Stitching
- Sew Many - Stitching
- Simple Doodles - Celebration
- Totally Gorjuss - Aqua
- Whoopsi Daisy - Blue & Green
- Image: Critter Party from Penny Black Stamps
- Papers: GP white CS, Bella's Best CS, SU Old Olive, October Afternoon Ducks in a Row & misc. scraps
- Inks: Momento black
- Tools: Copic Markers, paper piercing tool, Prismacolor pencils & OMS
- Embellishments: Baby Blue Stickles, Glossy Accents, Liquid Applique, Zig Writer Chocolate marker, CTMH olive buttons, PTI button thread (colored with copics), misc. button & swirl clip
- Techniques: Faux stitching