The new Sentimental Sundays challenge is "I Can See Clearly Now - Use a clear element on your card".
I paired up the challenge with my need for a card for 9-year old boy's birthday. (My where has the time gone? I remember when he was born!)
For my clear elements I used a clear button, clear dew drops, and Crystal Effects (does that count?).
Stop by the Sentimental Sundays blog to download your free sentiment set from Ann Vento of Raindrop Echo Designs. We would love you to join the challenge. Please link your card with a clear element for your chance to win. You can see the details on the Sentimental Sundays blog.
Thank you for stopping by!
Challenges for this card:
- 2 Sisters Challenge - Anything Goes
- Crafty Angels - Circles & Squares
- Handful of Stamps - Balloons
- I Did It Creations - Special Occasions
- Incy Wincy - Punches
- Little Red Wagon - Use Nestabilities
- Make Up for the Week end - Use a critter
- Mojo Monday- Sketch 145 (I missed the deadline on this one)
- Image: Birthday Turtle digital image from Bugaboo Stamps, Close To My Heart It's Your Day
- CS & Papers: Georgia Pacific CS, Close To My Heart Splendor paper pack, Bazzill Basics Carob Cream CS
- Inks: Close To My Heart chocolate
- Tools: Prismacolor pencils & OMS, Spellbinders Nestabilities, SU edge punch
- Embellishments: Lustre Gems, misc. clear button, Crystal Effects, Close To My Heart natural hemp (stars hand cut)