Melanie, please email me your mailing address at shestamps11-blogs at yahoo dot com and I will get it in the mail to you this week.
Now onto the truths and lies from my Creative Writer Blogger Award.
1) My secret (or now not so secret) guilty pleasure is watching Glee. **True - and sadly the season is over.... Insert sad face here.
2) I am a Starbucks mocha junkie. **True - Although I don't like coffee, for some crazy reason I have a weakness for cafe mocha.
3) I love hip-hop music. ** False - I love all kinds of music except most hip-hop, rap, and heavy metal. If you are a music fan, feel free to look me up on lastfm HERE.
4) I couldn't live with out chocolate. ** True - Isn't that a sad state of affairs?
5) I have been to London 3 times. ** True - I love London and England.
6) I lost part of my right thumb in a tragic Cricut accident. ** False - I really hope you got this one right. I am accident prone but even I haven't managed this one yet.
7) I stood next to Elijah Wood at a Hollywood Oscar party. **True - In 2004 when the Lord of the Rings movie won a ton of Oscars. The party was right after the Oscars and it was super fun. Below is a picture of my best friend, my brother and I where the stars did their Q&A with the press. HERE are more pictures from before, during, and after the party if you are interested.
That's it..... It is probably way more information about me than you ever wanted. Have a great week.