Marlene, from Disguised as a Grown-Up, drew this stinkin' cute chef which was the freebie this week at The Digi Shack. What a gal! She can crack me up, make awesome cards and now she creates digis too.
See that cute paper in the back ground. I snagged it from my daughter's stash (after asking of course). Boy it sure felt good for the shoe to be on the other foot - usually she is digging into my crafting stash.
Well it's getting late and I need to hunt down something to satisfy my sweet tooth since we don't have any cupcakes in the house.
Thank you for looking! Have a great week end!
Challenges for this card:
- The Digi Shack MMFF
- The Digi Shack - Sketchbook Wednesday
- 365 Cards - Day 73 Tri Colored (Blue, Brown, White)
- ABC Challenge - Unused stash (my daughter's unused stash in this case)
- Charisma Cardz - Sweet Treat (cupcake BG paper)
- Creative Challenge - Blue & Brown
- Dare U 2 Digi Stamp - Anything Goes
- Paper Play Challenges - Brown & another color
- Rosie D's - So Yummy (cupcake BG paper)
- Image: Fat-boyardee from the Digi Shack
- Papers & CS: DCWV The Sweet Stach, Bazzill Basics Carob Cream, Neenah solar crest, Stampin' Up white CS (blue was made by coloring the edges of white scraps with my Prismacolor marker)
- Inks: none
- Tools & Embellishments: Prismacolor, Bic, & Copic markers, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Stampin' Up oval punches, sentiment created in Word