Some of you know that last week I bought some Prismacolor markers and that I have been dying to try them out. I finally got a chance and this is the card I made. I need to practice my coloring, but overall I don't think it is too bad for the first time using alcohol markers.
All the paper except the card base (Stampin' Up CS) was from my scrap bin and I am not sure of the manufacturer. I also used a Sukura Gelly Roll clear glitter pen on the rain drops and puddle.
This cute bear image comes from Bugaboo Stamps.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - Bears
- Craft Ann's Challenge - #9 Try something new
- Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C27 paper piercing.
- Die-cuts Dreams Challenge - #38 No Flowers
- Digital Tuesday - #49 Paper Piercing
- Double Dutch - DDC38 - Boys Only
- mygrafico challenge -#39 Red, Yellow & Blue
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge - For a child
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - SSD 30 - Open Challenge
Thank you for looking.