Saturday, October 3, 2009

2nd card for WCMD


I just love Mo Manning's images. After dinner I decided to make another card and used Mo's Bat Cat. A link to Mo's site, Digital Pencil Too, can be found on the side bar. I colored with Prisma pencils and OMS. I used a bit of a Gelly Roll green glitter pen on the eyes. I made the orange paper by typing in random Halloween related words in to Word and filling the page. I then sponged the white paper (with the words) with SU Pumpkin Pie ink. The rest of the paper was misc. colored paper that was in my stash. I used Cuttlebug embossing folders to give texture, sponged with SU Basic Black, and added the black brads. The moon was cut out of a piece in my scrap bin and sponged with Pumpkin Pie and then SU basic black ink.


Thank you for looking. Please leave me a comment.

No comments: