Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
**This post will stay on top until 8-1-2011** **Please scroll down to see my new posts.** Because it is a long holiday weekend... Because th...
-
**This post will stay on top until 9-29-12. Please scroll down to see my more recent posts.** For my birthday, I wanted to share some...
-
Pin It I hope you had an enjoyable New Year’s Eve. Now the holidays are over and it is back to work and school at our house. Being b...
3 comments:
I just might try that. Went and googled light boxes. One guy said use old tshirts for the fabric as long as they were white and the same color, duh.Thanks for the 411.
hey. Great Blog you've got here. I've been tooling around trying to find some new information and I think i found it! Thanks a lot!
I have a website too. You can check it out at Satellite TV for PC
Nice idea to share! Once I get serious about photographing my cards, I know exactly what to do!
Post a Comment