The Catered Crop has a recipe challenge for every one. Who doesn’t need birthday cards? I always feel like I am rushing to get them done and popped in the mail on time (or only a little late). So this is your chance to get a couple birthday cards made before the last minute! Yeah!
I escaped for a while into my craft room on Sunday afternoon. Wouldn’t you know that I finally find time to get up there and then I can’t come up with a single idea. That is when Pinterest really comes in handy. After surfing around for a bit, I was inspired by this beautiful card by Joy Taylor at Simple by Design. I used different papers and changed the layout a bit.
Of course if you are looking for some birthday inspiration, Linda from the Catered Crop has put together this fabulous Pin-spiration board. You can click on the photo below to go to the board.
If you are inspired to make some birthday cards, don’t forget to share them by posting your link at the Catered Crop.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day
- Stamps: Beautiful Butterflies from Papertrey Ink, Today, Tomorrow and Always from Mark’s Finest Papers, Dream Text from Stampendous
- Inks: Tulip & Blush from Close To My Heart
- Papers: Papertrey white & kraft CS, Stampin’Up Vellum, My Mind’s Eye Six by Six Vanity Fair paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Fiskars edge punch, Stampin’ Up photo corner
- Embellishments: May Arts burlap twine, My Craft Spot Toadally Green sequins, misc. pearls
- Techinques: Stamp kissing ~
- Craft-Dee BowZ - M, E3, project must have bow - (February) Anything Goes with a HANDMADE BOW
- Craft Your Passion - W, E3 - Girly Girl
- Make it Monday - W, papercrafts only - Always Anything Goes
- The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - 2W, E2, SIO - (Week 1) Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create - W - Challenge #58 Anything Goes
- The Corrosive Challenges - 2W, 3E -Challenge #193 (1st week) In Stitches.
- Cards Galore Encore - M, P1, E3 #2 Add a gem, glitter, candi or any bling you fancy
- Crafting Musketeers - M, P2, 1E #10 Butterflies
- Feeling Crafty Challenge - M, P1, E3 #25 Dies and/or Punches
- One Crazy Stamper - M, P1, E5 Anything Goes
- Hiding in my Craft Room - W, 1E - #135 Designer Paper X3
- Bloggers - W, JFF – Two or More Patterned Papers
- Brown Sugar – W, E2 - No. 81 - Use a Die Cut or a Punch
- Sister Act Card Challenge - W, Cards. - No. 44 - Anything Goes
- 4 Krafty Girlz - 2W, E3 (W2 of 2) # 11 Anything Goes
- Inklings and Yarns - 3E, JFF - Always Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly W- Lovely Layers
- Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E, - Always Anything Goes
- Top Tip Tuesday 2W, 3E - #121 Stitching
- Tuesday Throwdown W- #182 Anything Wth Wings