Get out the map get out the map and lay your finger anywhere down
We'll leave the figuring to those we pass on our way out of town ~ The Indigo Girls
The Catered Crop has another fun recipe swap – MAP IT! Using maps in crafting projects is a hot trend. For this swap, break out those map papers or even a real map and get crafty!
For my card, I dug into some October Afternoon papers that I had stashed away. The Road Maps collection had some fun map-themed papers that I used for this project.
As always, Linda curated a board on Pinterest to help get the creative mojo flowing. Click on the image below to go to Linda’s Pinterest board “Map It”.
Don’t forget to enter the link to your “Map It” creation on the Catered Crop blog.
Stop back tomorrow for another “Map It” creation.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Papers: Papertrey Kraft CS, October Afternoon Road Map designer papers
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Die-namics large scallop die, Sweet N Sassy Hearts die, Seeing Spots Provo Craft embossing folder, Stampin’ Up Photo Corner punch
- Embellishments: Misc. cork, baker’s twine, Jillibean Soup Vacation labels
- Card Mania - 2W, 3E - (2nd week) Your Favorite Embellishment (Twine)
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- Craft-Dee BowZ - M, E3, project must have bow - (August) Anything Goes with Handmade Bow
- Mema's Crafts Monday Challenge - Moving to Other Dates - M, 3E, winner is announced on the 15th and on the 30th - (August) Anything Goes or Best Vacation or Back to School
- Squigglefly - W, SIO (SIR to win) - Ribbon, Twine or Floss
- 613 Avenue Create - W - Challenge #33: Anything Goes (optional: Twist: Use Stitching Real or Faux
- Joanna Sheen Challenge - 2W, SIO, F - (2nd week) Embossing - Dry or Heat
- Challenges 4 Everybody - 2W, 3E - (1st week) Challenge #27: Always Anything Goes
- Allsorts - W, 3E - #220 Use your new stash (DP & twine)
- Drunken Stampers - W - Twine
- So Artful Challenge - M (August) Use a map
- Creative Corner - W, 3E - No.32 - Anything Goes
- Inspire Me Fridays– W - No. 116 - Anything Goes!
- Sister Act Card Challenge - W, Cards. - No. 20 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Ribbons - W, SIO - #57 3 of something (3 banners)
- By LORi Designs - 2W - #53 Aqua and red
- Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party by Craftin Desert Divas - 2W - (1st week) Anything Goes