Oh my gosh! I’m late! This has been a bit of a crazy week and I lost track of the days. I hope you don’t mind if I keep the post short and to the point.
Once again I was playing around with some fun papers and chipboard from Pumpkin Spice. I so love making cards like this now. With a few extra added accents you have a fabulous card that is pretty fast to make.
These beautiful papers and chipboard pieces are from the For the Record 2 – Documented collection from Echo Park. I just love these colors. For my card, I layered a couple of chipboard pieces to give it a bit of extra dimension. To add a little something extra, I used liquid pearls to accent the center of the flower.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Papers: Bazzill Basics white, black, & kraft CS, Echo Park For the Record 2 Documented 6x6 paper pad
- Tools: Big Shot, Papertrey celebrations frame die
- Embellishments: Echo Park For the Record 2 Documented chipboard & layered chipboard, Liquid Pearls, misc. pearls
- Crafting By Design - Anything Goes
- Crafting for all Seasons - 2W, 3E - #50 No Stamps Allowed
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - 3E - #124 Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
- Sisterhood of Crafters - 2W, 3E - Anything Goes
- Crafty Bloggers Network - M, SIO - (April) Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes