Happy Monday! Did you have a good weekend? Today is my day to post on the Great Impressions Stamps blog.
We finally had some warm weather here in Wisconsin. I saw several people, including my DH, riding their bikes this past weekend. It motivated me to ink up this stamp, Framed Garden Bicycle (F390), from Great Impressions Stamps.
Isn’t this a cute stamp? I love the basket of flowers.
I hope you have a wonderful week! Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Framed Garden Bicycle (F390) and Sweet Sentiments (E791) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Papers: Bazzill Basics kraft CS, Neenah Classic Crest solar white CS, October Afternoon Farmhouse CS
- Tools: Sewing machine, Stampin up Corner punch, copic markers
- Embellishment: Kaiser pearls
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (optional "Flowers")
- Amusing Challenges - 2E, No Digi - Anything Goes
- Gingerloft - 2W - (2nd week) Kraft Paper
- Lacy Sunshine - 2W, 3E, must have hand coloured image - (1st week) Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time - SIO – Spring
- The Corrosive Challenges - 2W, 3E - (1st week) Spring Fling
- My Sheri Crafts - 2W - #107 (W1 of 2) Spring has Sprung
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - 3E, 2W -week 2,Bring On Spring
- Creative Corner - Anything goes
- Inspire Me Fridays – anything goes
- Paper Shelter Challenge - 3E, SIO - #105 Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
- Whimsy Inspiration - 3E, SIO - #57 Stitching
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- Crafty Bloggers Network - M, SIO - (April) Anything Goes
- Cupcake Craft - W - Use Kraft
- Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet - must include Kraft cardstock and/or items that can be purchased at Kraft Outlet - Anything Goes
- Marker POP Challenge - 2W, 2E, must use Markers - (1st week) Anything Goes
- MyGrafico - SIO, F - Anything Goes
- The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - 2W, E2 - (see blog for complete submission requirements) "Anything goes"