Hello! Happy Monday! Monday means it’s my day to post on the Great Impressions Stamps blog.
My project today uses Catch A Star (C334) & Catch A Falling Star (E482), both from Great Impressions Stamps. I decided to use these plaid, blue and yellow papers so that it could be given to a boy. I think it would make a cute birthday card.
There are lots of fun things going on at Great Impressions. Don’t forget to join our challenge, “Polka dots and/or pastels.” Great Impressions has also added collections from Echo Park and My Mind’s Eye to their fabulous collection of rubber stamps.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a fabulous week!
- Stamps: Catch A Star (C334) & Catch A Falling Star (E482) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Bazzill kraft CS, Pebbles Family Ties 6x6 paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Die Namics stacking stars dies, Papertrey Super Star border die, Copic markers, Provo Craft Swiss Dots embossing folder
- Embellishments: cork, misc button, Twinery baker’s twine
- Lacy Sunshine - 2W, 3E, must have hand coloured image - (2nd week) Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time - SIO - Anything Goes
- Robyn`s Fetish - Anything Goes
- That Craft Place - 2W, 1E - (2nd week) Animals
- Stempelsonnen Challenge - 2W, 3E, stamp as main focus - Week 1 - Human &/or Animal Kids
- 2 Sisters - #138 Anything Goes
- A Gem of a Challenge - W - #74 Animals
- Catch The Bug - 3E, SIO - Anything Goes
- Moving Along With The Times - 3E – Kraft
- Crafting By Design – Animals
- Loves Rubber Stamps W - #46 Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly W- Anything Goes
- ABC Challenge - P1/15 -K for Kraft
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes