Hello! Today I have a card using Molly’s Cupcake from Whimsy & Stars Studio.
Isn’t she a cutie? Of course I had to color her to look like my daughter. I used a white gel pen to add polka dots on her top and hat.
I’m sorry this post is so short. I’m trying to think about something to chat about but I have nothing.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Molly’s Cupcake (digital stamp) from Whimsy & Stars Studio, Mega Mixed Messages from Papertrey Ink
- Ink: Close To My Heart Tulip
- Papers: Neenah Classic Crest solar white CS, Papertrey kraft CS, My Mind’s Eye Miss Caroline Dolled Up paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Papertrey Journaling tag die & XL rick rack die, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Papertrey button twine, misc. button, Sakura white gelly roll pen, Kaiser Craft pearls
- Crafty Bloggers Network - M, SIO - (Feb) Anything Goes
- Forever Friends - Biweekly challenge (1st week): Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- MyGrafico - 2W, SIO - (deadline Feb 24) Anything Goes
- The Crazy Challenge - 2W, 4E - (2nd week) Birthday
- The Paper Girls - 2W, layouts, cards - (2nd week) Twine
- Catered Crop - 2W - (2nd week) Polka Dots
- Eclectic Ellapu - 2E - Anything Girly
- One Stitch At A Time - SIO - Anything Goes
- Scrappy Frogs - M - (Feb) Red and/or Pink
- Fairy Tale - 2W, 2E - Week 2 stitching real or faux
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes
- Sweet Pea Stampers - M, SIO, E3 -week 1 use a digital stamp
- 4 Crafty Chicks - #128 Pink and Red
- Moving Along With The Times - 3E - Only girls allowed
- Creative Moments - 2W, 3E - Buttons and Bows