Today is my hubby and I’s 14th wedding anniversary. This is the card I made for him.
The colors in the photo are slightly darker than real life. The matting is carob brown, not black as it looks here. Oh well.
He says all my cards are the same so I tried to change it up a bit with this card. I think this is pretty CAS for me. There is NO SEWING and hardly and DP. Check out all that white space. I feel the need to fill it, but I showed some restraint. :)
If you haven’t seen this stamp set, stop by the Sweet ‘n Sassy store to check it out. It is just the cutest.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: You & Me (clear stamp set) from Sweet ‘n Sassy
- Ink: Close To My Heart Chocolate
- Papers: Papertrey white CS, Bazzill Basics carob CS, Echo Park This & That Charming paper pad
- Tools: Big Shot, Papertrey Banner Basics die
- Embellishments: Copic markers, May Arts burlap twine, misc. buttons
- Anything Goes Challenge - 2W, 5E - #80 Anything Goes at Anything Goes (Week 2)
- Bearly Mine - 2E, SIO - #60 Anything Goes
- Creative Craft Challenges - 2W, 3E - Special Occasion NOT Birthday (Week 2)
- Loves Rubber Stamps #25 Anything Goes
- Papelitos Stamps 3E - #19 Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door 3E - Always Anything Goes!
- Cards For Men - 2W, must be masculine - (1st week) Anything Goes
- Creative Stamp Friends - 2W - (2nd week) Clean & Simple
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time - SIO - Anything Goes
- The Crafty Pad - SIO - Anything Goes
- Catch The Bug - 3E, SIO - Anything Goes
- Card Makin' Mamas - 2W, 2E, cards only – Week 2, Anything goes
- Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes
- Raise The Bar – Anything Goes
- Simply Create - must be digital or papercraft, follow - Always anything goes
- Blockhead Paper Arts - P26, M - (ends Nov-21) Clean & Simple