Today I have a card using Whimsy and Stars Studio’s Ornament Angel digital stamp to share with you.
I wanted to play around with hexagons in my design. I used the die to cut out the hexagons and also to emboss my kraft card stock. I don’t know if it shows up too well in the photo.
I decided to paper piece the ornament. One of my Spellbinders circle dies was the perfect size. Since the cards seemed a little flat, I added a few more folded circles to the ornament to give it some dimension.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!
- Stamps: Ornament Angel (digital stamp) from Whimsy and Stars Studio
- Inks: None
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Close To My Heart Mistletoe paper pack, Papertrey kraft CS
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders oval & circle nestabilities, Die-namics hexagon dies, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Copic black multiliner, Sakura gold glitter pen, misc. twine & button
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time - SIO - Use a Digi
- Pile It On - Holidays (any)
- Colour Me Creative Challenge -3E, 2W - 2ndW #54 A Touch of Red
- One Stop Craft - 2E W - #201 Anything goes
- Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - must be Christmas – Traditional Colors
- Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes
- Christmas Crafting - M, 3E, P1 (must be Christmas) - (ends Oct-31) Buttons & twine
- Oozak - M, P1, 3E - Die cuts
- Eureka Stamps - 3E, F - Things with Wings