Hello! Today I wanted to share the last set of notecards that I made for the silent auction, fundraiser at my daughter’s school. I tried to keep them CAS and I wanted to use some of my washi tape stash.
Here is a look at the entire set. Since they are all pretty much the same except for the sentiment, I’ll save you a photo heavy post.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great weekend!
While you are here, don’t forget to check out my blog candy! Click on the photo for details.
- Stamps: Mega Mixed Messages from Papertrey Ink
- Inks: Close To My Heart Chocolate ink
- Tools: Scor-Buddy
- Embellishments: Washi tape, May Arts Jute twine, misc. buttons
- Dutch Dare Card Challenge - 2E, C8 – Clean & simple
- Paper Shelter Challenge - 3E, SIO - #83 anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
- Stamp n Doodle - music on site - anything goes
- Bearly Mine - 2E, SIO - #54 Add A Sentiment
- Creative Craft Challenges - 2W, 3E -Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesdays - 3E (2E anything goes wk) - PTT #87 Anything Goes
- Ribbon Carousel Challenge - must include spooled item - #72 Buttons & Twine
- Through The Craft Room Door 3E - Alway's Anything Goes!
- House of Gilli - SIO - (1st week) Use 2 of your Favorite things (Twine & buttons)
- Love to Create - 3E - Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- Stamp and Create - M, 1E/week - (Sept) Anything Goes
- Heck of a Challenge - M, P1 - (ends Sep-30) Anything goes
- Natalie and Amy's Challenge - M, P30 - Anything Goes