I love all the sunflowers that you can see every where this time of year. Unfortunately the sunflowers in our back yard did not do so well this summer. I think the drought and the chipmunks did them in.
Since I don’t have any in my yard, I’ll have to settle for images of sunflowers. Over the weekend, I decided to color the Whimsy and Stars Studio image “Sunflower Teapot”.
Have a wonderful day! Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Sunflower Teapot from Whimsy and Stars Studio
- Inks: None
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Papertrey kraft and dark chocolate CS, Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard paper pad
- Tools: Copic markers
- Embellishments: misc. rick-rack, button & twine, Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard die cuts
- Eureka Stamps - 3E, F - Anything Goes
- Kaboodle Doodles - "Thank You" Project
- Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- Squigglefly - SIO - Techniques. Try new or Your Favourite (paper piecing)
- Tammy Scrapin Corner - 2E on anything goes weeks- Anything Goes
- The Crazy Challenge - 2W, 4E - (1st week) Anything Goes
- Mad for Markers - M, P1, Must use Copics - Anything goes w/ Copic markers
- Robyn`s Fetish - use a digi
- Craft Your Days Away - 2W - 1stW #52 Anything Goes
- Just Some Lines 2W, SIO - 2ndW Lots of Layers
- Whimsy Inspiration - 3E, SIO - #50 lots of layers