I love this image from Whimsy and Stars Studio. Is this teddy just the sweetest? He’s my latest favorite.
I also used some of my stash of washi tape on this card. I’m getting sooo bad! I swear I want almost every color and pattern I see.
Thank you to every one that sent birthday wishes to my Dad for his 70th birthday. The party went really well. We had about 60 people! I didn’t get a chance to take many pictures because I was busy greeting people and taking care of the food, etc. I hope to get the pictures my brother took soon.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Sunflower Teddy (digital stamp) from Whimsy and Stars Studio, Mega Mixed Message from Papertrey Ink
- Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white, Papertrey kraft and dark chocolate CS, My Mind’s Eye On the Bright Side One
- Tools: Sewing Machine, Copic makers
- Embellishments: May arts burlap ribbon and string, misc. button & washi tape
- Paper Issues – Washi Tape
- Crafty Bloggers Network - M, SIO - (July) Anything Goes
- Love to Create - 3E - Spots and Dots
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- Truly Madly Crafty Challenges - M, 3E - (July) Animals
- Use Your Stuff - JFF - Craft with Kraft
- Catered Crop - 2W - (1st week) Washi Tape
- Joanna Sheen Challenge - 2W, SIO, F - (1st week) Animal Crackers
- Robyn`s Fetish - Use KRAFT Card Stock on your Card
- Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes
- Charisma Cardz - 3E, C10 - Favourite animal
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best - SIO - Anything goes
- Sassy Cheryl's - 1E, SIO - #125 Polka Dot's Everywhere