Happy Tuesday! Today is a fun one. Mabelle, from Whimsy & Stars Studio, is releasing two new digital images. For my project, I decided to use the new image, Cheery Wishes. I just love the sweet bears that Mabelle draws.
I decided to play with some of my washi tapes again. No DP was harmed in the making of this card. I used the tape on the white CS to create the background and also pieced it on the party hat and spots on the cake.
Here is a look at both of the new images that you can now find in the Whimsy & Stars Studio shop.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!
P.S. While you are here, you might want to stop by to check out my Followers Blog Candy, a Just Rite Curlz Monogram stamp set.
- Stamps: Cheery Wishes (digital stamp) by Whimsy & Stars Studio, Tiny Tags from Papertrey Ink
- Inks: Close To My Heart Indian Corn Blue
- Papers: Papertrey kraft & white CS, Neenah Crest solar white CS
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
- Embellishments: Washi tape, misc. button, pom-pom, Glossy Accents, white crochet thread