Here is the complete blog hop list in case you get lost along the way.
Cheryl (You are here!)
The Design Team has been busy creating beautiful projects with the NEW Spring Release Sets. Make sure you stop at each blog along the way to check out all of the inspiration, and don't forget to leave a comment at each stop! Two random lucky readers will win this week's New Released Digi Stamp design! Now if that is not enough, Mabelle released a new Digi today, be sure you check it out!
I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait until summer arrives. Floaty Girl brings to mind warm summer days spent by the pool. With her cute little pigtails, she reminds me of my daughter when she was younger.
I wanted to add a few freckles but I was running out of time and was afraid that I would make a mistake and “wreck” my image. What do you think? Does she need some freckles?
Today Mabelle is releasing new image in honor of the blog hop. Meet Amelie! Isn’t she as cute as a button and already to play on the beach?
In case you missed it, here is the Spring Digi Collection released a couple of weeks ago.
We would also love it if you played long with us by creating projects with any of the Whimsy & Stars Studio designs, the more you enter the more chances you have at winning the prize. Pull out your Whimsy & Stars studio images and join in the fun! Be sure to link up your project in the linky tool.
Here is a list of all the blog hop participants. Remember to join in the fun and link up if you make a project using a Whimsy & Stars Studio image.
get the InLinkz code
Your next stop on the hop is the talented Christine’s blog. I know she has something wonderful to share with you.
- Stamps: Floaty Girl (digital stamp) from Whimsy & Stars Studio
- Inks: None
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Papertrey kraft CS, Bazzill Basics blossom CS, Pink Paislee Hometown Summer DP pack
- Tools: Sewing machine, Stampin’ Up edge punch, Copic markers
- Embellishments: the Twinery baker’s twine, misc. button, Sakura white gel pen
- Creative Mondays - 2W - (1st week) Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- Paper Playtime - 2W, F, (1st week) Anything Goes
- Tammy Scrapin Corner - Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time - SIO - Here comes Summer
- A Gem of a Challenge - 2W - 1stW - #45 Pink Blue and Green
- Crafty Ann's - 2W, SIO - Week 1, Stitching
- Crafty Catz - 1E – Anything Goes
- Fussy and Fancy - 2W - Week 2, Punches / Dies
- Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments Challenge - 2W - (ends May-08) Anything goes
- Divas by Design - 2E - #32 buttons/bows
- Inky Impressions - SIO - anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp - anything goes