One of our favorite exhibits at the Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center was about loggerhead turtles. When I got home and was looking through my Meljen’s Designs digital images, I saw this little sea turtle and had to use him. He inspired me to create a scrapbook page to help us remember the day.
Don’t forget to stop by the Meljen’s Designs blog on Thursday when the new challenge is revealed. It’s a good one!
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Turtle’s Little Star (digital stamp) from Meljen’s Designs
- Inks: None
- Papers: Bazzill Basics, Papertrey Rustic Cream CS, My Mind’s Eye Quite Contrary Little Boy Blue DP
- Tools: Copic markers, Sewing machine
- Embellishments: Misc. clip, buttons, twine
- Incy Wincy Designs - Digi`s ONLY
- Pollycraft - SIO - Cute Critters
- Tammy Scrapin Corner - Anything Goes with a Splash of Green
- Paper Sundaes - 3E, C10 - Anything Goes
- The Crafty Pad - SIO - Bounty of Buttons (more than 3)
- Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
- Crazy 4 Challenges - #C4C132 Using Buttons
- Fairy Fun Fridays - 2W, SIO - Week 2, Anything Goes
- Wags 'n Whiskers - 2W, SIO - Week 1, Anything Goes
- Delightful Challenges - 1E, SIO - Stitching (real or faux)