When I sat down to create my Meljen’s Designs DT card this week, I decided I was going to try to something different. I was inspired by the Paper Scraps Challenge at Moxie Fab World. So I got together my paper scraps and, check it out, I even have white space! I tried to go without the stitching but I just couldn’t do it. Maybe next time.
If you missed out on this sweet, little bunny when he was free, you can get him at the bargain price of $1 in the Meljen’s Designs store.
If you missed my tutorial for creating your own rub-ons yesterday, you might want to check it out. (HERE) I think the technique is really cool and I know I am going to be using it a log.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Hello Bunny String (digital stamp) by Meljen’s Designs
- Papers: Papertrey white CS, My Mind’s Eye Stella & Rose Gertie paper pad
- Tools: Sewing Machine, Big Shot, Papertrey Banner Basics die, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Martha Stewart twill ribbon
- Moxie Fab World - Paper Scraps
- The Stamping Boutique - #30 CAS
- Tuesday Throwdown - #90 Spring Cleaning (Use hoarded stash) (papers scraps that I have been holding onto and the ribbon that I have had for AGES with out using)
- Love to Create - 3E - Anything Goes
- My Craft Spot - 1E - Spring Scallops
- Use Your Stuff - JFF - Anything Goes
- Catered Crop – Stitching
- Scrappy Frogs – Seeing spots
- Just Some Lines 2W, SIO - 2ndW Spring Cleaning time, use at least 2 items that are at least 6 months old. (old dp, they were scraps even, and ribbon)
- Marks Finest Papers -#99 Clean and Simple
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - 3E, 2W - Week 2, Feathers and Fur
- Little Red Wagon – CAS
- Freshly Brewed - JFF, 5E – dots
- My Mum's Craft shop - 3E - #49 use a digi
- Whimsy Inspiration - 3E, SIO - #31 anything goes
- Creative Belli - 2W - #137 CAS (2nd wk) (used stash of ribbon)
- Bearly Mine - 2E, SIO - Dots
While you are here, don’t forget to check out my March Followers Blog Candy of 2 MME paper pads. Click on the picture for details.