Challenge #137 - RECIPE
(You must have 1 Ribbon, 2 Designer Papers, 3 Colors and 4 Rhinestones/Pearls on your project)
Remember that the spirit of the Belli challenges is to encourage you to use your OLD and FORGOTTEN embellishments!
I have to admit I struggled with this recipe. I don’t know why, I think I just had a mental block. I ended up making a set of note cards inspired by the design of Natalie’s card here.
Stop by the Creative Belli blog to join the challenge and check out the DT projects.
Don’t forget to check out my February followers candy HERE.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Heartfelt Message by Hearo Arts
- Inks: Close To My Heart Crystal Blue & Sweet Leaf
- Papers: Georgia Pacific white CS, Papertrey kraft CS, Close To My Heart Miracle Dp pack
- Tools: Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic markers (to color pearls), Provo Craft Seeing Spots embossing folder
- Embellishments: Cream Hug Snug seam binding (colored using CTMH ink pad), Paper Studios pearls, Tsukineko Sparkle Shimmer Spray, Papertrey button twine, misc. buttons, misc. fabric
- AUD Sentiments – “happy” in sentiment
- Crafty Sentiments – 2 dps
- Dare to Be Sassy – Kraft
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best – Anything goes
- Incy Wincy – Birthday
- One Stitch at a time – Digi or no image
- Papertake Weekly – Krafty
- Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - anything goes
- Polly Craft Challenge – Buttons & ribbons
- Sentimental Sundays – Focus on Sentiment
- Stamp Man Challenge – Texture
- The Stamping Boutique (TSB) – stitching
- Tuesday Throwdown – Winter Blues
- Use It Tuesday – Birthday
- Cooking it up with Katie – 3 favorite things (DP, Ribbon, Buttons)
- My Mum's Craft Shop – Buttons & Ribbons
- The Pixie Cottage – Buttons & Bows
- Simon Says Stamp – 3 papers