Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. ~ Mark Twain
I love that quote and thought it worked perfectly with the card that I have to share with you today. This cute image and sentiment is “Lucy’s Cheese” from Whimsy & Stars Studio. I love her cute little bloomers.
I split the sentiment apart so that I could have part of it on the front of the card and part inside.
Here is a look at the complete set.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
Don’t forget to check out my February followers candy HERE.
- Stamps: Lucy’s Cheese (digital stamp set) by Whimsy & Stars Studio
- Inks: None
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Papertrey kraft & dark chocolate CS, My Mind’s Eye Stella & Rose Mabel DP pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Stampin’ Up Word Window punch, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Mango Orange Hug Snug Seam Binding, Misc. doily, twine & buttons
- 2 Sisters Challenge – Anything goes
- Allsorts Challenge – Anything goes
- Card Makin' Mamas – Birthday
- Craft Us Crazy – Favorite Embellishment (Buttons, Twine, Seam binding)
- Crafty Catz – Something with “B” (Buttons, blue, bloomers)
- Delightful Challenges – use DP
- Desert Island Crafts – Challenge 25 – used 2 or more DP, kraft, twine, stitching, 2 or more diecuts)
- Gingerloft Challenge – It’s a zoo (any animal)
- Made Especially for You – Stitching
- Moving Along with the Times – Lots of layers
- My Craft Spot: Monday Challenge - make us laugh
- My Mum's Craft Shop – Buttons & ribbons
- One Stitch At A Time – Use a digi
- Paper Crafting Journey – Cute
- Paper Play Time - any animal image and be sure to include a SENTIMENT
- Paper Shelter – Add a sentiment
- Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog – Anything goes
- Pixie Cottage – Buttons & bows
- Sisterhood of the Crafters – use a digi
- There's Magic in the Air – Creatures
- Totally Gorjuss – Something yummy (cheese)
- Truly Scrumptious – Creatures
- Creative Card Crew –Humor
- Going Grey w/ Scrap Creations – pop it up (mouse on pop dots)
- My Time to Craft – circles
- Party Time Tuesday – anything goes (blinkie in sidebar)
- Ribbon Carousel Challenge – Anything goes
- Top Tip Tuesday Challenge – stitching