Oh my gosh! It’s Thursday! Having the day off of work on Monday has me confused. I usually have my Meljen’s Designs post scheduled for early Thursday morning but this week I am running late. I hope you don’t mind that my post is going to be “just the facts” because I have to get to work.
The Meljen’s Designs challenge is a color challenge – RED AND/OR PINK AND KRAFT. I used this opportunity to make a Valentine’s Day card for my daughter using the image “Stripes & Baby”.
Stop by the Meljen’s Designs blog to see the challenge rules, check out the rest of the DT’s projects and link up your RED AND/OR PINK AND KRAFT project.
Have a great day!
- Stamps: Stripes & Baby (digital stamp) by Meljen’s Designs and Handwritten Notes by Papertrey
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Papertrey kraft CS, Stampin’ Up Ruby Red CS, My Mind’s Eye Love Me DP
- Tools: Martha Stewart edge punch, Big Shot, Papertrey Journal Tabs die, Provocraft Seeing Spots embossing folder, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Hero Arts heart shaped pearl, misc. bakers twine & button
- Alota Rubber Stamps – Hearts
- Anything Goes Challenge – Anything goes
- AUD Sentiments – use the word “love”
- Craft Us Crazy – Valentine/Love or Animals
- Crafty Creations – Valentine
- Crafty Purple Frog – Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments – Anything Goes
- I Did It Creations – Animals
- One Stitch At A Time – Anything Goes
- Pile It On – Fuzzy Friends
- Pixie Cottage – Embossing
- Pixie Dust Studio – Going dotty
- Really Reasonable Ribbon – Valentine’s
- Sew Many – Anything goes
- Stamptacular Sunday Challenge – Texture