Amber and Pam asked all the previous Amber Ink gals if they would like to participate in the 2nd annual holiday blog hop. Of course I jumped at the opportunity. This year the hop is all about the Elf on the Shelf. What a crazy phenomenon! I swear I see this little guy every where I go - online, in the stores, TV, friend’s homes. I almost wish my daughter was younger so we could join in the fun.
Doesn’t he look worried that he is on the naughty list? Or maybe he is worried about having to give Santa a bad report?
For my projects I made a card and a matching pencil topper. My daughter can’t wait to use her new pencil to do homework. (Okay, maybe the homework part isn’t true, but she is begging me to hand him over.) Do you think he will help her with her math facts?
Amber’s new Elf on the Shelf images are adorable. You can see them all here. There are even pre-colored images to make your crafting quicker.
Here is a complete list of the blog hop stops. If there are any problems with the links, you can see the entire list on the Amber Ink blog.
**Edit: I'm sorry but I have tried every which way to get the link list for the blog hop to work and I continue to have technical difficulties. For the complete blog hop list, please see the Amber Ink blog.
Since this is a hop and you have lots of other stops, I let you get on your way. Be sure to stop be each blog and leave a comment. Each stop on the hop is giving away one Amber Ink digi image. The hop is open 12-5-11 through 12-6-11. On 12-8, the GRAND PRIZE winner of an Elf on the Shelf gift pack (from Amazon.com) will be announced on the Amber Ink blog.
I will be giving away the Elf on the Shelf image that I used for my projects. To qualify, just leave a comment and I will pick a winner on 12-7-11.
Thank you for hopping by!
P.S. While you are here, don’t forget to check out my blog candy.
- Stamps: Elf on the Shelf – Actually on the Shelf (digital image) by Amber Ink
- Inks: none
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white, Papertrey kraft CS, Bazzill Basics red CS, October Afternoon Holiday Style DP pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Papertrey Damask snowflake die, My Favorite Things Scallop die, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Misc. twine & button, pencil
- Addicted to Stamps – Christmas
- Bee-Crafty – Christmas + digi
- Catch the bug – Anything goes
- Craft Your Days Away – Buttons & bows
- Cupcake Craftroom – Christmas Traditons (the elf on the shelf)
- Cupcake Inspirations – photo insp
- Digi Stamps 4 Joy – Christmas, no animals
- Do you stack up – Ribbon or something you can tie (twine)
- For Fun Challenge – Christmas
- Mad for Markers – Christmas
- One Crazy Stamper – Christmas
- Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog – Tie one on
- Raise the Bar – Christmas
- Sarah Hurley – Christmas
- Simon Says Stamp – Anything Goes
- Speedy the Cat challenge – your favorite embellishment (Bakers twine)
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays – holiday card
- Sunday’s w/ Chrissy – Anything goes
- The Ribbon Girls – Christmas
- Whimsy Inspirations Challenge – anything but a card (pencil topper)